Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation Time Wisdom

After a few years, I finally wrapped up my networking degree. Thanks to family and friends for all the support.

During my graduation awards ceremony, I was so humbled by the unmentioned and unnoticed heroes of the community. These volunteers, community workers, and philanthropists should be the ones on celebrity magazines. Who cares about the latest break up?

For those of you who are also graduating, here's a link to marketing guru, Guy Kawasaki's graduation speech from January of 2006. It's packed with tons of wisdom and surely save you bumps along the way.

http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2006/01/hindsights.html

That's right, I didn't tinyurl it, because you need to reference this when you're bummed out, unchallenged, and at a crossroads in your life.

Remember the URL. Read it up. Read it again. And always respect your elders. =)

To the class of 2009, congratulations!